Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Reading Challenge

Another failed challenge. :( Only read 50 out of 75 books.
I therefore conclude that I will not challenge myself to 100 books this 2015 until I win my 75-book challenge.

Here are the books I've read for 2014:

01. Forman, Gayle - Just One Day
02. HaveYouSeenThisGirl - Diary ng Panget 4
03. Forman, Gayle - Just One Year
04. ModernongMariaClara - Ang Boyfriend Kong Artista
05. Rowell, Rainbow - Eleanor and Park
12. Stacey, Shannon - Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family #3)
17. Murdoch, Emily - If You Find Me
22. Shalvis, Jill - At Last (Lucky Harbor #5)
28. Shalvis, Jill - Blue Flame
29. Shalvis, Jill - Seeing Red
30. Salsbury, Gwen - The Plan
31. Reynard, Sylvain - Gabriel's Redemption
32. West, Kasie - The Distance Between Us
33. Brown, Dan - Inferno
34. Garcia, Kami & Stohl, Margaret - Dangerous Dream
35. Green, John - The Fault in Our Stars
36. Garcia, Kami & Stohl, Margaret - Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures #1)
39. Watson, SJ - Before I Go To Sleep
40. Rowell, Rainbow - Fangirl
41. Moyes, Jojo - The Girl You Left Behind
42. McNaught, Judith - Paradise
43. Coelho, Paulo - Veronika Decides To Die
45. Coelho, Paulo - Adultery
46. Green, John - Looking For Alaska
49. Cass, Keira - The Elite (The Selection #2)
50. Cass, Keira - The One (The Selection #3)

Yes, I fell 25 books short. I just hope that this 2015 I would conquer the 75 book-challenge for me to move on to 100 books per year. I can do this!!

Let the challenge begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...