Saturday, September 21, 2013

From the shelf: Diary ng Panget 3

Title: Diary ng Panget 3
Author: HaveYouSeenThisGirl
Genre: Filipino Chick-Lit
Date read: September 16, 2013
Dawn Rates:  (2/5)

Summary (cr: goodreads)

My Review: (also in goodreads)

Let's backtrack: Diary ng Panget, Diary ng Panget 2
Okay..let's see here. First I need to remind myself why I wanted to read this book. Yes, I was curious and yes, I loved the bickering. But so far, this is my least liked installment. Why? Though I love the bickering I hated the fact that it is dragging on. It's like Eya is going round in circles with what she's feeling. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Cross finally told her he liked her (Hallelujah) but I hated the fact that the lines were beyond sarcasm. But of course, I would read the last installment to this series and again as I always said during the last two books, my teenage self would've like this better...sort of.

Till the next read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...